Saturday, July 19, 2008

Birthday & Highland Games

Mom cooked a great birthday dinner for me and we had a couple of people over.


Picture of the delicious birthday cake (it was a carrot cake) that Nikki made for me.

Grayson, Tara, me, Shannon, Karra and Nikki -- (mom and dad were also around but we didn't get them in the picture) getting ready to dive into the carrot cake!


Me torturing Grayson with a water gun! He had a lot of fun with those water guns!
Shannon & I




A couple of us went to the Highland Games at Grandfather Mountain in western NC. Here are a few pictures.
The entrance to the games -- that is Grandfather Mountain in the background.


Men in kilts "Tossing the Caber". Lots of interesting games and lots of kilts!

Also there were lots of bagpipes -- we had bagpipe surround sound!


The group at the Highland Games: Chad, Nikki, Shannon, me and Karra. I believe a fun day was had by all.

1 comment:

DK Campbell said...

Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing... Wish we could be there! :) HUGS!!!